cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile template not working on mobile

Regular Visitor

Mobile template not working on mobile

Hi guys, Our most recent email campaigns were sent using a mobile template but several people have gotten back to us saying that the content didn't display properly or in some cases, didn't display at all. This was on both iOS and Android. Anybody else having the same problems. Paul O'Neill
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Mobile template not working on mobile

Hi @GreatOutdoors,

I'm really sorry to hear this and we'd like to follow-up with you directly. Please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include the following:

• the username for your account
  • the name of the email campaign(s)
  • a description of exactly what's not working/the specific content that didn't display correctly
  • any screenshots (if possible)
  • a reference to this post

More details will help us better troubleshoot this for you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

I am also having an issue with my mobile template not being actually responsive and the text is almost unreadable for me. I'm using Google Inbox (Gmail) on iOS. In addition, the anchor links don't work, while they do function on my non-mobile devices and in the web version.

Hello @SondraL3. What was the name of the campaign that you were seeing these issues with so we could run some tests on our side? Also, I did want to let you know iOS no longer supports anchor links so that is why they were not functioning. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I too am having issues with the mobile template not being responsive on my phone. When I view the email as an HTML page and use the developer tools to make the page responsive it looks great but it will not scale on a mobile device.

CTCT Employee

Hello @CenterforHealthSecurity,

Thank you for making us aware of this!

Please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the information mentioned by Nichelle in the above post and we will be glad to assist you as well.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!