cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Invoice

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Monthly Invoice

We signed up for the 35,001-50,000 service last Jan 14 and was able to send out our first email Jan 19. However, few days after our account was frozen due to questions on our mailing lists. We already clarified this via phone call with your service officer but our account was not revived until today. We are now charged the monthly bill Feb 14. Is there a way to waive this considering we never got to test the full use of your service yet for the said month? Thank you.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Monthly Invoice

Hi @user077552 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! I apologize we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. For you account security we suggest reaching out to our Billing Department directly. These support members can help look into this request further.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.