cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Options on email links

Visitor

More Options on email links

I liked the more options offered with the old email link. Will you be bringing that back?

Also, is there a way to tell if the email was opened on a mobile device or desktop by the individual?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: More Options on email links

Hello @GeraldG90,

Thank you for contacting the Community! 

The ability to add the mailto link feature and to check if a campaign was opened on a mobile device or on a desktop per individual are not available to use in our third-generation editor. While these features are not available to use in our newest editor, we certainly understand why it would be useful to you and we are always looking for ways to improve the editor for our customers! We take all customer feedback seriously and I have submitted your feedback about these features over to our Product teams.

However, you can see the average open rate per campaign on a mobile device or desktop per by clicking on the title of the campaign and looking underneath the open rate.  I have attached a screenshot below.desktop.PNG

To see an average of all of your campaigns click here.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you, 

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

I am with Gerald G9.  I LOVED that feature and would like to see it back.  I can go back to the second generation editor and use it, but the emails are so old-fashioned and klunky looking.  Not to mention the process.

I vote for putting it back in.  It was a GREAT feature.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @SunLakesPB,

I can definitely get your vote added on to that feature request!  If you have any other ideas on how to improve our product,let us know and we'll be happy to add those as well!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!