cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Event Registration Capabilities in same email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Multi-Event Registration Capabilities in same email

I would like to send an email to a targeted group with a few different events in it. Each contact in the group would get an invite to all events (i.e. thursday or friday education events) and be able to register for one or both. However I don't see that capability in constant contact. Is this something that could be done where then an email could be sent to the non-respondents (meaning those who have not responded to either of the events)?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Multi-Event Registration Capabilities in same email

Hello @JamesA599. Good question! It looks like you may have already talked to a member of our Support team about this but I did want to reply here as well in case another customer had a similar question. If you are using our Event tool to send out event invitations, we are not able to send out an email to non-respondents for multiple events at one time. If you did want to contact these non-respondents, you would have to manually determine who has not responded and create a contact list for them. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.