Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Automated Series

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Multiple Automated Series

Why isn't there an easy way to email??

Here's my question....

Let's say I have an automated series of emails set up for Email list A.
And in that series, it leads my customer into Email list B, which has a very similar automated series to Email list A.  Is there anyway for me to set up something so they don't get sent those emails?  

Also, how do I effectively use tags?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why can't I email you a question??

Hi @ErinG707,

I'm sorry you weren't able to reach us via email but we do offer a variety of help and support resources including phone, chat, Twitter, an online Help Center, and the Community. So we're glad you reached out here!

If I'm understanding this correctly, you want to remove a contact from Email List A after he/she signs-up for Email List B? If that's the case you would need to manually remove the contact from Email List A in order to prevent him/her from receiving any future automated emails assigned to Email List A. I hope this helps answer your question! If not, please let us know.

In addition, tags are a great way to segment your contact lists for more targeted marketing. Please click here for a quick video on how to use tags.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.