cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Content Contributors - One Newsletter - what do you use?

SOLVED

Multiple Content Contributors - One Newsletter - what do you use?

Hello Friends,

In the past I used a Google Doc so different folks could drop content (copy, images, etc.) into it. Once I got content from them all I would take it, edit it, then create the email newsletter for our team. I want a better solution to gathering all of their content. What do you use? Can your team add content to it easily? 

I would be grateful for some advice on what you've found handy in this area. Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Multiple Content Contributors - One Newsletter - what do you use?

Hi @NorthwestT

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question and while I hope some users respond with their amazing ideas, one thing you could consider is adding different users who can then add the content you are mentioning. They can add images directly to the library, you can even set roles so that certain users only have certain access. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out anytime. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Thanks for the initial response. However, my team is really wanting to not have to touch Constant Contact; in fact that's what they want me to do so asking them to add content may not be ideal. Surely there are others that have run into this. I will keep looking and share what I learn.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @NorthwestT,

Thanks for the follow-up! We're excited to hear what others can share about their own experience with this type of situation!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!