cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Pictures

Highlighted
Visitor

Multiple Pictures

Does anyone know how to display a few pictures in the email with just one piece of text underneath? I cant get them to lay nicely? 

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Multiple Pictures

Hello @AlanJ161,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. In our new editor there is actually a block that automatically aligns three images side-by-side for you! You will see that option on the left side-bar, under Build. This block does add space for a caption under each image, but you can click on those captions and choose the trash can icon right above to remove them. Then, you will just need to add a standard text block, stretching all the way across. 

I hope this helps you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Thanks, could you send me a screen shot of it?

CTCT Employee

Hi @AlanJ161,

Thank you for you reply! It is my pleasure to assist in anyway that I can! Here is the screenshot of how the images are supposed line up and where the text block should be inserted. The three image layout should be under the builds tab at the very bottom. Once you have inserted the three image layout to your campaign, you can then insert the text block underneath it. 

Screenshot.PNG

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!