cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Multiple fee selections for event

Multiple fee selections for event

Hello, I found a thread in the archives that was last responded to in early 2016 with no resolution.  In my fee section I have multiple fee's listed however on the registration page you can only select one fee.  I need to be able to select multiples and have it total.  So for example I have a sliding scale for my attendees, the 1st is $250.00, 2nd is $150.00 and 3rd through 6th is $100.00.  So they need to be able to select 1st, 2nd and 3rd for a grand total due of $500.00.  I'm sure I can have it be main attendee $250.00, main attendee +1 $400.00, main attendee +2 $500.00, etc. but this seems like a silly workaround.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Multiple fee selections

Hello, I found a thread in the archives that was last responded to in early 2016 and I was hoping there is a solution for my issue.  In my fee section I have multiple fee's listed however on the registration page you can only select one fee.  I need to be able to select multiples and have it total.  So for example I have a sliding scale for my attendees, the 1st is $250.00, 2nd is $150.00 and 3rd through 6th is $100.00.  So they need to be able to select 1st, 2nd and 3rd for a grand total due of $500.00.  I'm sure I can have it be main attendee $250.00, main attendee +1 $400.00, main attendee +2 $500.00, etc. but this seems like a silly workaround.  Any suggestions?

Re: Multiple fee selections for event

Hello @GingerS37,

Great observations on how to set up a registration page. I can see how what you suggested would be a viable workaround, but I agree it's not a perfect solution. While I will be submitting feedback to our developers as far as being able to select more than one fee type, I do have another workaround that might benefit you.

Instead of using the fee section for the guests you could set them up as "Items for Sale." This way you can set the appropriate prices and the potential registrant can select as many as they want.

For example, you will keep one fee type for the $250 main registrant. Then they will scroll down and under "Items for Sale" (which you can rename), they can choose from a selection of guest options:

+1 is $150. +2 is $100, etc. This will stack on the initial registrant price and accomplish your goal.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.