cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account button has dropped off

Regular Visitor

My Account button has dropped off

I can't access any of my account information - Billing, Invoices as the My account button is no longer showing on my account. Please can you get back to me asap with a solution. Thanks
1 REPLY 1

Re: My Account button has dropped off

Hello @SiobhanJ,

I am so sorry you were not able to access the My Account page. I did take a look at your account and was able to access My Account when viewing any of the options on the navigation bar at the top (Campaigns, Contacts, Reporting, etc.).

However I did notice that if I go to the My Settings page, the My Account option disappears. This is an issue we are aware of and working on a resolution for. 

I know some time has passed and I hope you have access to it now. If you are still not seeing it, I would change to another browser or use Incognito/Safe Mode to see if it relieves the issue. Otherwise, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and any troubleshooting steps you have taken and we can look at this further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.