cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My CC designed template needs work

Highlighted

My CC designed template needs work

The pix are not representative of my website. Three of the four pix are of Ireland, Like the sunset. Like the baby. But how 'bout a wedding pic or laughing pic or me holding the little cancer victim? Likewise, I would prefer to have one large box beneath the three upper pics and a smaller box beneath the lower one. And finally, my Email is incorrect. Please change it to  If you need to call me... . Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My CC designed template needs work

Hi @HowardH14,

I sincerely apologize that your Campaign Design template isn't what you expected. Please know that when our Custom Services team builds a Campaign Design template for you the images they use are meant to be placeholders -- meaning those images can be changed at any time and are there to give you an idea of how it could look. Same goes for the actual layout as it's a template that allows for the flexibility of adding, removing and/or re-positioning blocks. I went ahead and provided a couple of quick fixes to your Campaign Design template for you and you should be all set!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.