cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Facebook ad ...

All Star

My Facebook ad ...

I was told that if I paid $100.00. the ad would reach 10,000. The ad just ended and it reached less than 6,000 people. Does that mean I get a $40 refund??? Does this happen to other customers as well?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: My Facebook ad ...

Cela serait juste 

Hello @NancyN04. We have a specialized team that supports our Facebook ads and they will be able to assist you with this. They are available at 1-855-816-6502 Monday through Thursday from 7am-11pm ET and Friday 7am-9pm ET. You can also email them at facebookads(at)constantcontact(dot)com. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Advisor

You can run your Facebook ads directly from your Facebook account and cut out the middle man.

They usually give you a range though, for instance 6000-10000.  They don't guarantee a number and I doubt CTCT can either as they are just accessing their system as a 3rd party.