cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Horrible Experience with Constant Contact

Occasional Participant

My Horrible Experience with Constant Contact

Constant Contact erroneously overrode my instructions on an email campaign. A draft with utter nonsense was sent out against my wishes. Once I discussed the magnitude of the error caused by them, a pitiful attempt with no meaningful help was provided by Contact Contact Customer Service. Avoid this service and use almost any of their competitors
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: My Horrible Experience with Constant Contact

Hello @MJM44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am so sorry about the experience you had and we see that you were able to speak with our support team regarding the incorrect email being sent out. This issue is currently being further investigated by an upper level of support.

Please reach back out to us if you have anymore questions or feedback! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Your response was not helpful. It appears that saying that the matter being “investigated “ by a higher level of support was how you believe the matter was resolved. Just to be clear, nothing was resolved. The damages to me caused by Constant Contact have not in any way been rectified or remediated. I will continue to believe that Constant Contact is at a minimum unreliable and has no credible regard for its customers.
CTCT Employee

Hello @MJM44,

I'm sorry for the confusion that may have been caused by some of the previous communications.  Our support does not consider this issue to be resolved either.  It was passed on to a more advanced technical team for further research, because frankly what happened to you is extremely rare, and currently unexplained.  We recognize that something went quite wrong, and we're doing everything we can to track down exactly what happened and why.  I understand why this kind of error is a deal-breaker for you, but we will still continue to track down what happened, and use that information to ensure that this does not happen to any other users in the future.  I'm sorry that we could not provide you the service that you were expecting.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Nothing surprises me more than the utter lack of professionalism exhibited by Constant Contact's employees. Constant Contact failed me and my company in a big way. They didn't take ownership or any accountability other than to say the problem is being looked into and what happened was extremely rare.  So, my reply to Aaron_H, Constant Contact employee - your complete disregard of rectifying my problem, lack of followup makes me think that this is a systemic problem that Constant Contact doesn't want its customers to hear about.  You failed me in a huge way - So disappointing!!! I wonder how many more companies accept this horrendous experience from Constant Contact.  Please take this small piece of advice - do what you say and say what you do. 

Tags (1)
Visitor

Left Constant Contact in the dust long ago for  - never been happier.

Participating Solution Provider

Hi MJM44,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, and understand your frustration.

We have a full team here at Conscious Commerce dedicated to ensuring your happiness and success with email marketing. I know the free services we offer with our Managed Account Program will greatly benefit your campaigns.

I'd love to hear from you.You can get in touch with me at map@cc94.com to further discuss.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

Pitiful response, but typical of the tone deaf customer service experience.

Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

Ongoing horrible customer service.  As far as I can tell, Constant Contact Customer Service is in desperate need of  remedial help and basic problem solving skills. As a result of an unexplained "isolated" problem, Constant Contact royally botched an email mailing to a critical email lead group of mine.  When confronted with the facts and evidence, Constant Contact pitifully offered to give me a "free" 20 minute consultation and a promise to fix the problem that Constant Contact caused.  To date, one year later - nada, zilch, nothing provided by Constant Constant.  Still not surprised at the tone deaf and inadequate replies from this amateurish organization .  My opinion - they're are way better alternatives than Constant Constant. 

Frustrated in Constant Contact