cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was closed out

My account was closed out

Hello, I am requesting a refund because my account was closed out last week. It was closed out because they said I received about 25 spam email responses and that I was clearing out the contact lists in order to send several campaigns over the course of a week. This is true and I was following the instruction of my "coach" who called me from your company. I simply followed his instruction to send a campaign and then "delete" the contacts and upload a new batch of client contacts so I could continue to reach out to the full list of 15k clients I had. Further, the woman representative I spoke to offered me a trial period and said I could use the system at cost if I did not like it during a trial period. As far as the spam messages, I am using an email list that only members of the OC Association of Realtors have opted into for marketing purposes. I am not sure why they would report my email as a spam but they may have not recognized the content and a fellow member. With that, please refund my payment to your company and then you can delete my account. Thank you, Robert Frias
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My account was closed out

Hi @RobertF969

I just took a look at your account and saw that you were able to connect with someone on the phone regarding your account and everything that happened. If you need any further assistance please let us know, thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

Had trial account. Now cannot login with user name (Removed my moderator) also need to reset password Thanks............ Cam David Foster

CTCT Employee

Hello @CamF3

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help you get access to your account. When you login you can use the forgot username and forgot password links to send you an email to help you log in. We will send an email to the contact email address on the account.

Tip: If your contact email address is a Gmail account this email can sometime land in the Promotion tab in Gmail.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.