cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Highlighted

My account

We have had your company services and paying but not using the services. IIneed info for full service option or need to terminate our contract ASAP
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My account

Hi @NooshinM27,

Thanks for reaching out to us through the Community! If you are interested in subscribing to a paid account, please click on the right corner tab once you're logged into your Constant Contact account. You should be able to see a drop-down option that says "My Account." Then follow these steps to upgrade from your trial and go into full service:

1. Click the View  Plans & Pricing option at the bottom left of the screen.
  2. Select your Contact Tier.
  3. Choose your package.
  4. Select your Payment Plan. You can pay Monthly or pay ahead 6 or 12 months to receive a discount.
  5. Click Next.
  6. Choose your Payment Method.
  7. Enter your Billing Address.
  8. Click Next.
  9. Review your details and check the box to confirm you understand the details.
  10. Click Submit.

For more information about how our billing works please click here.

Also, if you're interested in the differences between our Email plan and Email Plus plan, please click here.

Let me know if I can assist in anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing