Did you mean: 

My account

Occasional Contributor

My account

Please change all my correspondence on my emails, etc. to 

1 REPLY 1

Re: My account

Hi @NancyN04

The good news is this is information can be updated directly in your account! You can update the footer in the edit mode of any draft campaign, or sent campaign you copy. When you're in your email and click anywhere in the footer, you will get a pop-up to make edits. This is where you can fill in the fields to update your physical address and click Insert.

3ge-footer-block-jacks-bbq.png

I would also suggest making these changes in your Organization Information and Organization Address as well. Updating this section in the Settings tab of your account will update the default information in any new email you create.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!