cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email campaigns look different and I can't fix them

Frequent Visitor

My email campaigns look different and I can't fix them

I don't know if it is due to the new interface but a couple days ago I had no problem with the width of my columns - now they don't fill up the page anymore and the text displays all over the place. I tried calling customer support but they told me it was a Microsoft problem. Not sure how since my older campaigns look the same until I copy them and try working in the new campaign. Then everything shrinks and I have a ton of white space on the left. Can anyone explain what is going on? I don't want to start over but I can't put my email campaigns out like this. I want my ability to have the size pics I want and keep my text where I put it.

HELP

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: My email campaigns look different and I can't fix them

Hello @TheresaW158,

I'm realy sorry your email isn't previewing properly. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the title of the email you are in reference to, and we will take a look into this issue for you. These issues can come from copying the same email over and over again overtime, or if you are copying and pasting the text from another source like Word. We usually recommend typing the content directly into Constant Contact, or pasting it into a text editor like Notepad to strip any additional styles out that may cause it to preview incorrectly.

You also want to be sure you aren't manually adding your own spaces by pressing the space bar on your keyboard, as it will cause display issues when it is sent out. Tables are also a great way to ensure your text and images won't go out of place, here is an article about adding tables in your email campaign. I hope this helps!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.