cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email lists are missing

Visitor

My email lists are missing

We were ready to send an email to one of our email lists and realized it was not there (over 200 contacts). Then we realized our volunteer list was missing. Then we realized our General Email List (over 1000 contacts) was missing!  It appears all the contacts are still there, but the lists are gone, so we have no way to reorganize these people into the right categories.  No one deleted these lists. Is there a new integration at Constant Contact that caused some (not all) of our lists to disappear? HELP!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My email lists are missing

Hello @TiffanyW8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience with your contact lists. We do not have an integration that would cause any of your lists to be deleted. The only way this could happen is if someone had access to your account and deleted or merged your contact lists. I recommend changing your username and password and exporting your contacts to try and organize them again. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.