cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

My images aren't accessible and it's frustrating. It says 'please wait' and it NEVER shows them.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My images aren't accessible and it's frustrating. It says 'please wait' and it NEVER shows them.

This is really time consuming since it seems this is a glitch in the system and I've just wasted 20min hoping this would work itself out and redoing it over and over again with no success.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My images aren't accessible and it's frustrating. It says 'please wait' and it NEVER shows them.

Hi @AmandaHendersonFitness,

I'm so glad you reached out! In situations such as this, it's usually related to a connectivity issue such as web browser compatibility, necessary computer system updates, a third party add-on or extension in your web browser that needs disabled, or the need to clear the web browser's cache. Please reference this helpful guide for a list of quick troubleshooting fixes.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.