cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

My last commenter's info was stored in the form

My last commenter's info was stored in the form

I received this message today on my blog: "BTW, your website is still saving the name/email/website info from the most recent poster. I used a temp email to protect my privacy. Please look into this issue to protect all your visitors thanks!"

Has anyone else had this happen and what can I do to fix this and protect their data?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My last commenter's info was stored in the form

@StephanieD297

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having security issues on your website. Is this happening when your contacts are using a Sign Up Form on your site? We are happy to help in any way we can!

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, details regarding if this is due to a Sign Up Form, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.