cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

My library images are no longer showing

Bad timining

We just launched one of our most important events with no images. This is crazy timing!
All Star

TIme issues when unable to access

Needless to say, I am not happy. I have final edits and images needed to include in an e-newsletter that is supposed to go out March 1. I was also not happy to learn that I no longer have access to tech supprt on Saturday or Sunday. What happens after 7 p.m. today if your third party has not resolved the ISSUES?

This is unacceptable!

It's uacceptable for your service to be down on the last day of the month! Do you have any idea what you are putting your customers though? We will be switchig to your competitor. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: This is unacceptable!

My email got caught in the middle of your third party issues and so my customers did not receive a graphic containing our Save The Dates events for the season. Some will most likely opt out due to your negligence and if we send it out again we look stupid! When will this be fixed and how can you repair the damage that's been done???

We will also be swtiching to another email service!

Visitor

When will this problem be sorted> Uploading images

Hi,

I need to send an urgent mailout for an event opening tomorrow, please advise when this problem will be fixed so I know when I can action it.

Many thanks.

Occasional Participant

Your "3rd Party" Snafu

My email got caught in the middle of your third party issues and so my customers did not receive a graphic containing our Save The Dates events for the season. Some will most likely opt out due to your negligence and if we send it out again we look stupid! When will this be fixed and how can you repair the damage that's been done???
Visitor

This isn't an idea, it is a question. I will miss a deadline.

I would like to know when this situation will be resolved. I wanted to sent out my newsletter, but cannot work on my project. 

Can you please tell me how long this issue is going to last? 

CTCT Employee

Re: This isn't an idea, it is a question. I will miss a deadline.

Hello, 

I wanted to post another update here to let you all know that our teams are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will be updating our status page, Twitter feed, and this thread as soon as we have any additional information to add (including when this issue is resolved). We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there are any additional questions around this, please feel free to post a reply here or reach out to our support team through our other channels

Occasional Visitor

Image problem with today's campaigns

I am very upset that we were not forewarned of issues before today's campaigns were sent out.  I would rather the e-mails have been held back then sent out as they were.  They looked TERRIBLE!

Kathy Casale

kcasale@optonline.net

All Star

Re: My library images are no longer showing

Amazon's servers are down. This is what is creating the issue with the images. It's wrecking a bit of havoc all over the internets. It's really not Constant Contact's fault.