cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My library images are no longer showing

Frequent Visitor

Difficulties uploading images

I am having difficulties uploading images. I do this all the time, but all afternoon, it has not been working. Please report the trouble.
Frequent Visitor

Time frame

Thanks for keeping us informed as to what's going on with the technical issues and I know you are trying to resolve as quickly as possible...keep checking back all day but same. I'm on a deadline so any idea if this will get resolved today or tomorrow?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Time frame

Hello, 

The issue that we were having with images has been resolved. We want to thank you for your patience while we worked on a resolution for this and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

Highlighted
All Star

"Linked image can not be displayed" - for EVERY image in mailed campaign

I just sent out a campaign and every image in the email shows as a broken link with "Linked image can not be displayed." The web-version of the campaign appears fine: conta.cc/2HBQ6TQ

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: "Linked image can not be displayed" - for EVERY image in mailed campaign

Hi @KatieS769,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear you experienced this issue. I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the title of the email campaign? Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Uploading photos, etc.

Dear Sirs,

This is unfortunate timing.  I had finished my email and was going to add something important to it when I encountered your message that a 3rd party service was not working.  This is disruptive to my service to others.  Please advise when you believe this will be resolved as time is of the essence on this email.

Thank you,

Ted Robinson 

Inner Healing Press

All Star

Image-less Constant Contant 2/28

How about giving us a little more information from your vendor on the uploading of images issue.  Is it most likely going to be another hour, tomorrow next week?  I would think we desire more timely updates so we can send out client-promised material. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Image-less Constant Contant 2/28

I agree. This has been really horribly to my productivity. I am sitting on timely notices that I had planned to go out TODAY.  Can't we get an ETA on the problem and an expected point of resolution?  It would have been good pro-active customer service to:

1.  Send an email to customers as soon as the interuption was discovered so that we could begin planning around it before logging on, ready to execute emails to our constituents.

2. Provide and ETA for when the problem would be resolved so we could also plan our efforts accordingly.  

3. Send email updates rather than requiring me to go through the entire log-in process every hour or so to see if things are yet resolved.

Constant Contact is not feeling so "Constant."

All Star

Hello!

This has been utterly rediculous! Way to long to resolve the image issue!