cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My links do not direct to the right page

Occasional Contributor

My links do not direct to the right page

Hello

I have a number of links on my campaign which is done in several languages. But all my links all go to my website homepage, no matter where they are supposed to go. And all to the English version although the link itself is correct. Why?

1 REPLY 1

Re: My links do not direct to the right page

Hi @LauriePr

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions! I took a peek at the email you’ve been working on and can see what you’ve described. When creating these links did you copy and paste them directly into the system without making edits to the URL? 

I did some testing of my own with the link to the website versions with different languages. I copied and pasted the links from your website into a Support Copy of your email. The links did work correctly for me in this copy. Feel free to check this Support Copy I created and make sure the links open correctly. For future reference testing your link in the email is good way to make sure it was copied over correctly.

Test Link.png

Testing my newly copied link is how I could tell it was correct in my Support Copy.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.