cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name on sent Email question

All Star

My name on sent Email question

When I send email to my clients, my personal name appears as the sender. I would like my business name to appear as the sender; my business name is JustTRI. Can you assist me in changing this! Marc Chung

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: My name on sent Email question

Hello @MarcC321,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I have taken a look at your account and see that you do have your business name set to JustTri. However, you may need to update it, if you're copying from an email that was created before you made that change. Here are steps on updating the header options in your emails: 

1. Click anywhere in the Header.

Email Header
  2. Enter your business name in the From Name field.
  3. Click Save or click anywhere outside of the Header to close it.

From Name Field and Save Link

You can also customize your email by selecting the email address you want your contacts to see in their inbox and the one they reply to:

1. Click anywhere in the Header.

Email Header
  2. Select a verified email address from the From Email drop-down menu.
  3. (Optional) Deselect the "Use From Email as the Reply email address" option.
  4. Choose a different verified address from the Reply drop-down menu to receive replies from your contacts.
  5. Click Save or click anywhere outside of the Header to close it.

From Email Menu, Reply Email Menu, and Save Link

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.