cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My reporting mechanism is not updating

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My reporting mechanism is not updating

I've been having an issue with, despite additional providers accessing the CC newsletter, my numbers of opens and clicks are getting stuck. They're just not continuing to tabulate. Thank you,
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: My reporting mechanism is not updating

I've heard this complaint from a few others although I have not been able to duplicate it myself.

CTCT Employee

Re: My reporting mechanism is not updating

Hi @SueT3176,

We're sorry to hear that the reporting functionality isn't updating within your account. We'd like to look into this for you, but just need you to send an email to social_support@constantcontact.com with a bit more information:

- What is the username for your account?
- What is the campaign name?
- Can you provide an example of a contact who has opened and clicked in the campaign but isn't showing up in the reporting? (Keep in mind that not all Opens are trackable.)

Thanks for the additional details, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.