cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

My template

Occasional Visitor

My template

Hi there I had you guys do a custom template for me but a couple of things: 1) linked contact is wrong 2) want to add place for video and/or link 3) add button for Realist INFO (via dropboxlink) 4) add button for 1 page neutral brochure (via dropbox link) Thanks! :smileyface:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: My template

Hi @SusanO679,

Thanks for reaching out! You can edit/change a link any time from within the editor by highlighting the text that is linked and clicking the Link button in the toolbar. If necessary you may need to change the Type of Link, and the Text to Display as Link. From here you'll replace the Link URL.

2017-06-30_12-20-37.png

As far as inserting a video link, you'll simply place your cursor over the video block and click to drag it over to your email campaign. Then click the video block to edit and add the URL for your video. (Note: your video must be hosted publically on YouTube or Vimeo.)

2017-06-30_12-32-04.png

To add a button, you'll follow the same process with the button block, and the same steps to link the button text.

2017-06-30_12-35-06.png

I also want to provide you with a great video on how to use your custom Campaign Design Template. Just click here!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.