cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My websites home page has changed

Occasional Contributor

My websites home page has changed

Hello My websites home page has changed color and look. How to I change my constant contact email template look that you guys created for me to match my new look and color? Please help
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: My websites home page has changed

Hello Martin!

If you would like, I would be happy to help create a new template based on your updated website. I can have this finshed for you in about 2 - 3 business days. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Visitor

we are on the same page I think. my link does not connect with my website. i see where it is incorrect. how do I change it?

Hi @SaraD44

I am sorry to hear that your link isn't working. Are you working in a specific email? If so, what is the name of the email in your account?

If you have a link that needs to be edited you can click into the block containing the link, double click the link or right click and choose to change the link. This will give you a window to add the new URL into. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!