cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW REPORTING

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

NEW REPORTING

When exporting my clicks I can no longer pull a report based on the name or link. Please restore that feature. It's a pain having to remove duplicate names from my reporting. Need to have both options
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: NEW REPORTING

Hi @DettaD,

We appreciate you reaching out about this and apologize for any confusion about exporting the Reporting for email campaigns. Exporting the Click Through Rate either by contact or by links is still available! Just click the Reporting tab, scroll down to the Email Campaigns section, and click the hyperlinked number under the Click Through Rate column for the report you need:

2018-11-02_15-09-38.png

From here you'll see the Export All button for link clicks by contact. Likewise you can select Links from the drop-down to find the Export All button for the number of unique clicks each link received:

2018-11-02_15-11-51.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.