cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOLLOW UP TO SERIOUS PROBLEM

Frequent Visitor

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOLLOW UP TO SERIOUS PROBLEM

I feel that I was misled and sold an annual contract that now turns out to have been different from what the salesman promised me. This is a lot like bait and switch. I want the original contract honored and the price point to be reflected in my bill. I want my service continued until the end of the contract. I want someone from Constant Contact to care enough to follow up with me until it is resolved. During the past month I have written two letters to headquarters, spoken 4 times with customer service (including two supervisors), spoken and emailed with billing department several times, and although my account was supposed to be credited to reflect the error from Constant Contact, as of today I am still am at a "send denied" status. No one from customer service has followed the situation or reached out to me. I have to initiate each call or contact to try to get things resolved, with little progress. What does this say about the company that is supposed to be tops for customer service? If anyone from headquarters is reading, do you even care? All help for finding a way to talk with someone who can actually have the authority to fix this is appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOLLOW UP TO SERIOUS PROBLEM

Hi @LynnG755 

I apologize this has happened. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and let us know the username you signed up with as well as a description of the experience you encountered. We will certainly follow up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent. After taking a look into your account I can see your refund request is still being reviewed by our Billing Department. A member of this team will be reaching out directly with any further updates.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.