cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SUPPORT FEEDBACK!!!

NO SUPPORT FEEDBACK!!!

Hi, 

How can you get support, immediate support through internet? Contact email? Chat? None of these are working!!! 

Calling service is so yesterday! What If I don't have phone or don't want to call for paid calls? 

Sucks! Support sucks big time, because there is no support! 

Or.... if there is.. how can I find it? In this case, UX worst than ever. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: NO SUPPORT FEEDBACK!!!

Hello @MantasD57. I apologize for the experience that you have had with trying to locate our Support information. While we do not offer email support, you can find all of our Support information including our Help Center, video tutorials, and phone and chat support hours of operation by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of your account and clicking Contact Us. You can also search our Knowledge Base right from this dropdown! Of course, you can also post your questions or search for answers right in the Community.  

supportinfo.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.