cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names being dropped from contact list, Emails Not Delivered

Frequent Visitor

Names being dropped from contact list, Emails Not Delivered

Has anyone else had problems with emails showing up as "sent" but recipients have not received them.  Since they show up as "sent" but not opened, I had no knowledge that they were never received until people started calling me asking me when I was going to have my conference.  So, for weeks I was sending out emails advertising a conference (event), and wondering why there were so few registrants (at $299 each), only to find my marketing was in vain because emails from a cox.com address or to a cox.com address were quarantined so that the recipients never even saw them or could find them in their spam folders.  This has cost me thousands of dollars in revenue.  In addition, I found that long time members of my email lists were dropped without my or their knowledge.  This only happened when I emailed them from my personal aol.com account and they told me they had not heard from me for weeks.  Then I went into my Contacts list and could not find them.  Went to support and they found them in the deleted list with no explanation as to how they wound up there.  As for support, my complaints have gone into a black hole.  I have been with Constant Contact for 10 years.  

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Names being dropped from contact list, Emails Not Delivered

Hello @JoannaC,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this problem. We want this to be reviewed by our Deliverability team so they can further investigate what might be happening with the Cox addresses and why people are not receiving your emails, so someone from that team will be contacting you later today! I will be sending you an email to followup with this as well! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Names being dropped from contact list, Emails Not Delivered

I'd like to invite you to join our free weekly webinars covering email marketing, I think you will find great value in our series, and I invite you to bring your questions as we always leave time at the end to answer any questions, or provide workarounds and tips!

This weeks webinar is happening tomorrow, April 18th and we are covering "Growing Your Contact List + Managing Your Contacts"

Register Free Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!