cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Narrow By Tag results in "The selected List(s) contain no contacts"

Occasional Visitor

Narrow By Tag results in "The selected List(s) contain no contacts"

I can select an entire list to send a campaign to without problem, but when I attempt to narrow by tag, selecting a tag with confirmed 2 recipients, when I click save to go back to the Email Details screen the system says "The selected List(s) contain no contacts. Please select a List with more than 0 contacts."

I have checked that the tagged contacts are marked permission to send.

This is my first campaign and I'm finding the whole system pretty frustrating and unintuitive to use.

Can someone please tell me why I might be getting this error?

Thanks

Martin

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Narrow By Tag results in "The selected List(s) contain no contacts"

Hi @user51361 

I apologize you're getting this error message! I was able to replicate this same experience with your custom coded email in my Support Copy. This is something our support is continuing to troubleshoot. In the meantime we suggest creating create a list for those contacts with the tag. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have added you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

I'm getting same error and it has now cost me an hour of time trying to trouble shoot this.  Frustrating.  Didn't happen last time I narrowed by tag.  Now suddenly it isn't working.

Hi @LauriC15 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have seen some customers experience this with an Event Campaign or a Custom Coded email. I took a look at your account and can see you were able to schedule your email after all. Are you still in need of assistance with this? If so, I would suggest creating create a list for these tagged contacts.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.