cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Navigating your new ws structure

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Navigating your new ws structure

Hi, I urgently need to add a sign-up button to my website. Can't find your "Grow your List" button. I'm sure I'll find it if I keep looking... I liked your old nav better. I could more often go directly to page I wanted w/ drop-down menus from the top. I have an older, slower system, which makes indirect nav so much slower. Otherwise, I'm happy w/ CC!

Regina ~ Clean Solutions for Healthy Homes
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Navigating your new ws structure

Hi Regina,

I'm sorry for the confusion! To find the JMML link you will want to click Contacts and then the Sign-Up Tools link at the top of the page. You will see here you have access to create signup forms, get the link to your form and more.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Thanks, Hannah.  Seems like a misundestanding. I easily found all the links I needed. I just miss being able to find them all directly from the top menu bar, on all pages. More clicks take more time, especially for those of us w/out fastest computers / internet connections.

CTCT Employee

I am glad that you were able to find what you were looking for.  I will also pass the feedback along about there being too many clicks.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Advisor

Thanks again Samantha! Since our last messages on this topic, I finally got Sonic high-speed Internet, so can navigate the website better now— so far so good!  Btw, Sonic has one of the best privacy policies out there; does sell their customers' browsing history, even though all ISPs are now allowed to.