cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Bar/Saving a Template

Occasional Participant

Navigation Bar/Saving a Template

I want to know if there is someone I can reach out to in order to insert a navigation bar in a newsletter template. I was told that this was a service that was provided for a business when they started an account. Secondly, the video that showed how to save a template to use it later would not load. I don't want to keep having to go back and make copies of or create a new template when I just want to use what I have as a standard template every time. If someone could reach out to me, I'd appreciate it. ***Email Address removed by Moderator***

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Navigation Bar/Saving a Template

Hello @FirstNameL21572

What type of navigation bar are you looking for in your campaign? While this is not typically something that we provide for every new account, depending on the layout and design of the navigation bar we can take a look to see if this is something that we might be able to do as a courtesy for you, or if it require more HTML coding we can send a referral to our Custom Services team to get in touch with you to get this within your account.  

In regards to setting up a template, we have a post in the Community about this here that has instructions

Occasional Participant

Samantha, can you e-mail me directly? 

***Email Address Removed by Moderator***

Occasional Participant

Thank you for your assistance, I received the answer I was looking for.