cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need A/B Testing copied emails

Occasional Contributor

Need A/B Testing copied emails

Just noticed  A/B testing subject lines is in beta. I was super excited until I noticed you can only do testing on new emails created using your templates. I copy previous emails 90% of the time as much of the info layout, colors, etc, stays the same in each.

When will it be possible to A/B test copied emails?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need A/B Testing copied emails

Hi @naturalresources

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to hear how excited you were for our A/B Testing feature in email campaigns. You are correct, being able to copy a previous email into this system is not a feature we currently have. I can completely understand how this would be helpful when testing your emails. I apologize we do not have a time estimate of when this feature will be available. However I would be more than happy to track this feature request in your account and send your feedback on this to the proper teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.