cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Need Ability to Edit or Rename a Contact List Name

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Need Ability to Edit or Rename a Contact List Name

Names of contact lists I generate are pretty specific and tied to the presentation/group; just found that I'd incorrectly identified (thus, named) a new contact list brought in. Would love to be able to just edit the name of the list created, rather than have to redo the list creation and import process to get the right name on the new contact list! How about it, Constant Contact?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need Ability to Edit or Rename a Contact List Name

Hey @SteveB90,

Welcome back to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. To rename the contact list, what you want to do is go to the main 'Contact' tab at the top of the screen. From there on the left hand side you will see your contact lists with a little down arrow next to them. When you click on the down arrow it will give you the option to rename the list! If when you look to the left you can't see that particular contact list, you will want to click 'View all contact lists' below the last visible list. Once all the contact list are pulled up in front of you and you find the one that needs to be changed, there should be a pencil and a trash can to the right of the contact list name. The pencil will allow you to change the name! Please let us know if you need any further help.

Contacts.png

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!