Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need Help

Hi, I am a user from India, so can you help me know how I can select Indian Standard Time to schedule my mails which have to be sent at a future date or time. Request your suggestion. Regards Deepak
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need Help

Hi Deepak,

Great question! To set the timezone for your account please login and click My Account >"My Settings". On the right of the page you will see a timezone section where you can choose the time that best fits your location. 

Here I have set "Alaska Standard Time".

12-5-2014 9-49-25 AM.jpg

This time will be reflected when you go to send your emails.

12-5-2014 9-50-08 AM.jpg

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Setting up a campaign and clicking Schedule is NOT working. This has happened before and I need it resolved quickly please. The button remains greyed out and does not come back with confirmation that the email as scheduled.
CTCT Employee

Hello @GordonR57

I am sorry you cannot schedule your campaign. Make sure you have selected a list and hit the blue save button before you click on schedule. You want to also make sure you have a from and a reply to email address selected.

You can also try closing the browser and relaunching it. Sometimes you can have some cache that causes issues with our system. Closing and relaunching can help clear that out. You can also try another browser to see if you can schedule in the new browser.  

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!