cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Need Help

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need Help

Is there any way to download links to my campaigns that will take readers to the actual email published? I want to create a page on our websites that readers can click on to take them to the published articles. Help appreciated: 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need Help

Hi @IOM-AMERICA

There is a way to do exactly what you are looking for! Once an email is scheduled, they will receive their own permanent URL. These links can then be copied from your account and connected on your website.

3ge-campaigns-status-sent-more-share-steps123 (1).png

3ge-share-campaign-url-step4.png

We also offer our Archive feature to help even further with this. Through this feature you can create a widget where up to 100 of your sent campaigns can be stored for other readers to view. Once you create this widget in your account you can then embed it in your website.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.