cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

Regular Visitor

Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

I have 134 deleted campaigns - from as far back as 2012!  I would like the option of permanently deleting the ones I choose, which, in my case, would be all campaigns before 2018.  (123 are prior to 2018.)

I don't understand why such an awesome program as Constant Contact hasn't added that as an optional feature. 

If I only delete my OLD deleted campaigns (prior to 2018), there is no danger of me accidentally deleting one I might need or of me needing one I permanently deleted.

9 REPLIES 9
CTCT Employee

Re: Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

Hi @HabershamChamber

Thanks for joining us in the Community, I do understand why it would be helpful to permanently delete campaigns. At this time this isn't a current feature, however I can certainly pass along your feedback to the development team on your behalf. Please let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Based on reading prior community posts, it appears Constant Contact subscribers have been requesting this option since 2012. Is there a reason that it is not yet been offered, other than the fact that archives take up invaluable space? Six years is a long time to wait for the much requested "fix." 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @STAA,

Thank you for your feedback! Currently we are only working on critical feature requests with our product and make sure what people want the most gets implemented. I would love to track your feedback though so you can be notified with any updates! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Totally agree with you and I noticed how far back this request has been made as well. I made a campaign, and then decided it wasn't in the right area. I couldn't move it, now I can't use the name of it (yes I tried to rename it) and I can't delete it permanently so I have to come up with another name...UGH! Please Constant Contact - fix this "permanent" issue!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @HeatherS89365,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I can understand how convenient it would be to have the option to permanently delete unwanted campaigns.  I will absolutely add your name to those that are requesting this feature!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

You  can at least rename it by restoring it, editing it, then re-deleting it. Add me to the list of those who want a permanent delete. Not having that capability is insane.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SharonJ72,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll be happy to add your name to the list of those who are requesting this feature!

Jon_G

Hi Constant Contact,

Add my name too to the list. It is really frustrating when you try to delete an deactivated campaign that you no longer need.

Victor

CTCT Employee

Hi @VictorMA2 

Thank you for your feedback, I have added it to your account! Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a nice day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!