cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a search feature for campaigns

Highlighted
CJA

Need a search feature for campaigns

There needs to be a way to search for old campaigns by title rather than having to scroll through pages and pages of old ones.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Need a search feature for campaigns

Hello @CJA,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is for you to be able to search for your email campaigns. If you are currently trying to search for an email that has already been sent, you can do so in the Reporting page. At this time we do not have a search option within the Campaigns tab, but I'd be happy to add your account to a track for this specific feature. By adding you to the track you would be notified if this feature is implemented. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to pass long, feel free to do so as we are always looking for ways to improve customer experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Search seems to me to be such a basic feature. I don't understand why it's still not available for campaigns. It really needs to be!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @MarkH276,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that this feature is not available yet in our product, but I would be glad to track your feedback as well so you can be contacted with updates! Something else you can try is if you have a Windows computer, you can select Ctrl > F on your keyboard and it will bring up a tool bar in the top right hand corner of your screen that you can type keywords in and it will find and highlight them for you. That is extremely helpful when trying to find the titles of your email campaigns.  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.