cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Need help getting images to zoom.

Occasional Participant

Need help getting images to zoom.

I'm in need of some help getting some of the images in my email to be either zoomable on hovering over of perhaps zoom if clicked on by the reciepient. Is this possible? My knowledge of coding is minimal so I was hoping for something automated but I understand if thats not possible. Any help in this matter would be a great help. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need help getting images to zoom.

Hi @PennyL10

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. Unfortunately, as of right now we do not offer the ability to zoom-in on images in an email. However we are constantly making updates to our editor, so I would be happy to pass along your feedback and your request for this feature.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

To clarrify. I am refering to the ability to expand the image in a floating window over the image. Is this not possible as well? Seems a bit of code on the image would allow this or am I incorrect?

Hi @PennyL10. At this time, having a floating window is not possible in our editor. What you can do it make the image clickable and link to a larger version of the image. When you upload an image to your library, we do create a URL for it and you can use this link in your email. Here is how to find this link

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This solves my issue. Thank you very much. 

Hello @PennyL10,

I am happy to hear it. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager