cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Need help in moving about 40 emails with a common word in the title to a new folder

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need help in moving about 40 emails with a common word in the title to a new folder

I have been using CC for about 2 yrs now and have almost 400 emails in the All Campaigns folder.

I Need help in moving about 42 emails with a common word in the title to a new folder.

The existing method is go though all 400 emails and select the ones i want and then move them.

This method seems very stupid.   I'm really hoping there is a easier way to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help in moving about 40 emails with a common word in the title to a new folder

Hello @Skyland2013,

I am so glad you asked because we do have a way to make that easier for you! From the Campaigns tab, you can use the "Search campaigns" search bar in the upper right corner! Just search for that common word and then you can select all of those campaigns to easily add them to your folder!

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.