cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Need help with contact list

Highlighted
Visitor

Need help with contact list

I don't feel like they are picking up on all my new clients as they are not getting my emails. would like help organising my contacts list and understanding new things in the system. Thanks Angela
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help with contact list

Hi @AngelaK743,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel like you're reaching your new clients. First, if you're using a link to a sign-up form or another tool for new clients you'll want to test the link and make sure it's working properly. We have so many options to grow your contact list and we want to make sure yours are working!

Also, when a contact doesn't receive your email campaign it's best to check the bounce report to find out why. Bounces are contacts who don't receive email that you send from Constant Contact. Just click on Reporting, scroll down to the Email Campaigns area, find the Bounce Rate column, and click on a hyperlinked number to drill into your report and see which of your contacts aren't receiving your email and why:

2017-01-25_14-09-32.png

You'll want to stay on top of understanding and managing the bounces so that your contacts do receive your email campaigns.

In addition, we have a great resource for organizing contacts: A how-to guide to help you keep your lists clean, organized, and working hard.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything specific we can assist you with regarding organizing your contacts and navigating your account. Just send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com (include your username and a reference to this post) as we're here to help!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.