cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Highlighted

Need help

After the murder of my partner Tiffany Jenks October 8th 2013 I have not had the mental ability to help my busness as I did before. I would ask you to not change for months at that time of my life. Also i need to add new credit card but can you get me like 2 years time for a flat fee.. thanks by that time i hope to get justice from corruption in oregon reach me at.... I also would like to get all bad email addresses gone and the account cleaned up., its a mess and most emails are likely now bad.... please please help me John Captain Tub and Tan.....

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help

Hello @DanK27,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do apologize for your loss, and we are here to help you as much as possible with your account. As we do charge your account monthly, we do have a suspend feature that would most likely benefit you. It would help with how much we charge you every month if you are not using your account. We will save all of your information for a much smaller fee every month. Please give our Billing team a call, and they will be able to assist you with the charges and with suspending your account. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!