cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Occasional Contributor

Need help

I have a note that my account is having problem processing payment. I have added a new credit card, mastercard No and it still appears.  Please adv what to do.  if need talk to my PA Kerry on  - Brisbane Australia time

Peter Cumming

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need help

Hi @PeterC074

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a peek at your account and don't actually see the note you described. However if you did still need help updating your credit card, I suggest reaching out to our Billing Department directly. For your account security we cannot go into an account's billing details through the Community. Here is a link to the best hours and numbers to reach our Billing support.

One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

I still cannot send newsletters.

I get a message saying to upgrade and it is not working.

Peter Cumming

CTCT Employee

Hi @PeterC074

I'm sorry you are still experiencing issues sending your newsletter. Due to account security, we cannot discuss billing details in the Community. If you reach out to our Billing Department directly, they can go over details with you.

Please feel free to reach out here if you need anything else. Thank you for using Constant Contact. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!