cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need refund for improper charge

Occasional Contributor

Need refund for improper charge

Hi my name is Tony, 
Please I would like to talk with somebody to explain a unfair charge that was made on my account. What I need to do?
I'm trying to cancel my account for a long time, I'm getting tired. I need help. It's very complicated dealing with financial issues at Constan Contact. That sounds like a nightmare...

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Need refund for improper charge

We have taken a look at your account and can see there is a case with our Billing Department on this. Though they have already canceled your account, any further refund request do have to authorized through this team. Have you received the most recent email sent to you by this department? If you have any further questions or concerns we recommend responding to that email. For your account security we cannot publicly discuss your billing details on the Community. But this billing agent can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Can I have access to my support chat history?

Hi @user088177 

I can see you also reached out about this in another post here in the Community. In fact we were able to explain a subpoena is required in order for us to provide these chats. If you have any further questions please contact our Legal Support directly at legal(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No, I not Accept the Solution that you propose to me

I want the support chat history please.

I'm asking for it form 3 weeks or longer.

What need I do for receive it?

best regardes 

Administrator

Re: No, I not Accept the Solution that you propose to me

Hi @user088177. As Frankie explained, we would need a subpoena to release this information. Please contact our Legal team with further questions at the address provided.

Caitlin M.

Occasional Contributor

Re: No, I not Accept the Solution that you propose to me

I'm getting tired of this Caitlin, 
I'm trying about 2 months get refunded for an improper charge.
You just say Please contact our Legal team, and don't say how I can do this.
Seems like you don't want to give any help on this case Miss.

so I will seek to solve otherwise

Thank you