cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Verify Email!!!

Regular Visitor

Need to Verify Email!!!

Hello - We need to verify this email address:  and with out security settings it continues to get caught in the spam folder. Unfortunately, there's no way to release it because this inbox is a distribution list, not an inbox. We've run into this before and were able to resolve it by sending an email from the distribution list to someone at constant contact. Can someone help us do this? We would like to schedule an email to be sent tomorrow. thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need to Verify Email!!!

Hi @PaulaB84

I apologize for the experience you're having with your verification email! We always do suggest to check the email address to make sure there are no typos and your spam folders. Since you are unable to release this email from your spam folder we do ask that you call in to our Support team. By phone our support agents will be able to ask you the security question on your account and manually verify the address for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.