cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add multiple contacts using one email address

Re: Need to add multiple contacts using one email address

Hi Frankie--

We need to send renewal notices to one email address but we need to send multiple renewal notifications. For example, a company many have one person that handles the license renewal process for multiple employees. "Joe" may handle all of the license renewals for 10 people within the company. We would like to be able to send "Joe" an email with the embedded information for each of those 10 people that need to have their renewal processed.

I hope this makes sense!

Hi @NHInsuranceDepartment

This definitely makes sense! Thank you for clarifying this process. Have you tried using custom fieldsYou can use your custom fields to not only keep track of these different employees, but to also add these details into your email

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

We use Constant Contact for our preschool and we have siblings who's parents have the same email address. If the siblings are in different classes we need to pass on specific information for each individual class. Please make it possible for different contacts to have the same email address. Thank you

Tags (2)