cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
All Star

Re: I want to cancel my account

The phone number drop down you mention is not on my page.

All Star

We are thinking about cancelling too.  How do I go about getting a refurnd for unused time?

Hi Stephan,

I am sorry to hear the number isn't showing. Here is a link to all of Support's Contact information instead

I'm not sure of the specifics of your account but typically the account would be cancelled at the end of your billing cycle so you use up the time you've already paid for. Constant Contact doesn't provide refunds so if you have prepaid on the account it would be best to wait until the end of the paid time to cancel. Our billing team would be able to provide more detail for you!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I want to cancel my account

I'm trying to cancel my business' account. We no longer need mass email marketing, but the link to hours and numbers, apparently required to cancel, does not work. C ' mon! Yours is a great product, but we can't afford it any more. Susan McCabe, Vashon Vacations, LLC
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Hi Susan,

I see that you were able to reach a member of our Billing Team last night to cancel your account. Their hours of operation are Monday-Friday- 7am-9pm ET.  

Thanks for using Constant Contact and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Billing

Can I sign up for 1 month and send out a few thousand or do I need to keep paying? It says Monthly Charge!
Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

JanineT45,

Thank you for your question.

Since there is no obligation or contract for our services, you can cancel at anytime.  Our billing system is automated so unless you specifically call us at 866-289-2101 to cancel your account during our Billing Team's business hours, it will renew you automatically and charge you for another month.

You may send as many emails as you like for the month you pay for in advance since we only bill based upon the total number of active email addresses within your account for our Email Marketing Product.  Please click here for more information.

If you have any additional questions, or if you just need some help, please feel free to respond to this message with the details, or call our Support Team directly at (866) 289-2101. Our hours are Monday-Thursday 7am-11pm ET, Friday 7am-9pm ET,  Saturday & Sunday 10am-8pm ET.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Troy S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Frequent Visitor

cancel

Your local trainer is unresponsive to Baltimore Business. Your software is not user friendly. Cancel my account! Respectfully, Patrick Rowley Patrick's of Pratt Street Baltimore MD cell 443-742-9021
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hi Patrick,

I have passed along your request to cancel to our Billing Team and they will reach out to you and send a confirmation email to you shortly when your account has been cancelled.

Thanks for reaching out in the Community and good luck to you in all of your endeavors!

Bria
Social Support and Community

please cancel my account

please cancel my account
Tags (3)