cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel Product (Bad service support)

Hi @HamdanM 

Thank you for sharing your Feedback with us. I will pass it along and find the best way to assist you! 

Cancellation

I was told that I can cancel account online. However, when I went online over the weekend, it tells me I can't but call billing who is not open over the weekend. Frustrating.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancellation

Hi Remeko,

I apologize for the misinformation that you received. We only offer cancellations via our Phone Support which is open Monday-Friday 7am - 9pm ET. 

I do see that you did call in and speak with one of our Billing Reps today who was able to assist you.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. I apologize for any frustration.

I need to cancel my account

Im not using it any more and you are automatically charging my credit card.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: I need to cancel my account

Hi Max,

To cancel your account, you will want to reach out to our Billing Team. They are available at 1-855-229-5506. They are here until 9pm ET tonight.

Hope that helps!

I want to cancel my account - but i can't call you.

I want to cancel my account. Or you can tell me more about if i don't cancel, so can i closed account but not pay credit ?
I don't want pay it.

Tags (1)

Can't access customer service phone numbers

Web page indicates that I must contact you by phone to cancel my account but the link to the contact information does not work.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't access customer service phone numbers

Hi Ronnie,

I'm sorry that the phone numbers aren't loading for you. You can reach our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Trying to cancel

Can't find the procedure for canceling account.
Tags (2)

Re: Trying to cancel

Hi Robert, 

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. Our billing team will be happy to take care of this for you via phone. We do require you call to cancel for the security of the account and to make sure you have a copy of your contact lists. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!