Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Participant

Cancel trial membership

Please angel my trial membership. I don't care for the hard sell approach of Constant Contact online and phone marketing. Very annoying
Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: Cancel trial membership

CANCEL

Re: Cancel trial membership

Hi @SkyeW62

I'm sorry to hear that you want to close your trial, but thank you for your feedback as to why. I really appreciate that so that we can look into this further. Your trial account will expire at the end of the 60 day period. What I can do is add you to our Do Not Call or Email lists so that you won't receive further communications. That list can take about 24 hours to update, but I'll go ahead and add you to it asap. 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

Not condusive to our business

We have found that in our type of business this sort of outreach will not work. Please cancel my account. Thanks you Jeannie Kirkpatrick @Westex exams

Re: Not condusive to our business

Hi @JeannieG77

I'm sorry to hear that. I took a look at your account and saw that you were still in a trial. So long as you do not enter any payment information then the account will automatically close out at the end of the 60 day trial period. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Visitor

Re: Please del my account

This is a terrible company they will not refund your money or cancel your account without calling them and going through a lot of hassle.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please del my account

Hello @WIGHTW,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way about Constant Contact. We understand that calling in to handle Billing related inquires such as cancelling or getting a refund can seem like a hassle, but we do require it in order to protect your information. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I woukld like to unsubscribe as it was for school purposes only, thx

Thank you

This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Needed an online invitation quickly, but the site would only provide options for starting a blog or newsletter which I have no interest in at this time. Done. Don't want it. Don't have time to argue with a weblink about the marketing tools I want and need.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Hello Darlene,

Thanks for your feedback. I see that the cancellation of your account is being processed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"